We offer a 30-days money back guarantee if you can’t connect to our VPN servers using all of the VPN connections included in your package.
Important! We do not offer money back in following cases:
- The service is provided “as-is”. We cannot guaranty that our service unblocks certain sites. The fact that you are not able to access a site using CactusVPN can not be a reason for a refund request. You are able to test our service before purchasing by using the 24 hour free trial we offer.
- We do not refund for speed issues because we have a 24 hour free trial on our premium servers in which you can test speed on any of our VPN servers.
- If CactusVPN terminates an account due to policy violation, there will be no refund.
- Subscription payments are non-refundable because you are responsible for your subscriptions.
- Only Windows, MacOS and Linux users are eligible for refunds. If you try to use CactusVPN on any other operating systems or devices (like iPhone/iPad/Android), make sure you test the service first.
- If your account is closed because you shared the account or service login credentials.
- If you are not able to setup CactusVPN on your modem or router you are NOT eligible for a refund.
You may also be interested in our Terms & Conditions.