How to Change Region on a Samsung Smart Hub
Smart TVs have various applications available based on each region where it is sold meaning if you bought your TV from anywhere outside of US you can’t just change its region from the menu. That is why not all apps and shows will be available on your brand new Smart TV you bought for a lot of money. But we know a trick that will help you to change region on your Samsung Smart Hub that will allow you to access geo-restricted apps.
Follow these instructions, they are pretty simple:
- Press the Smart Hub button on your remote control.
- Once Smart Hub is loaded press “>>, 2, 8, 9, <<” (fast forward, 2, 8, 9, rewind).
- Choose the country you wish to use, under “Internet service location”. Selecting either US or UK will allow you access the most popular applications.
Please note: you can’t have US and UK applications installed at the same time.
- Press “Next” once you selected the country you wish to use.
- Agree to “Terms and Conditions”.
- Now the update of Smart Hub will start. Default applications for the region will be installed and old applications erased. After Smart Hub is rebooted you can install applications from the new region.
- Restart your TV.
Important! Make sure the region you wish to use is also switched in your Client area or in our software.
Popular tutorials like this
Smart DNS Services
Unblock geo-restricted websites with no speed loss. Get access to 240+ media websites.
Try For Free