How to set up proxy on BoxeeBox
In this tutorial we will show you how to set up Proxy on BoxeeBox but first let’s see what are our requirements.
In order to set up the Proxy on Windows you will need:
- A CactusVPN account. If you don’t have one you can try our services for free.
- Your Proxy username, password and Proxy server address. You can find them in your account on our website, by going to Settings.
Go step-by-step through following instructions:
- Select “Settings” (1) from your Boxee Box menu.
- In the next screen select “Network” (2).
- Go to “PROXY” settings (3).
- Select “Enable HTTP proxy” (4).
- Once you choose the server you want to connect to enter it’s IP in the “HTTP proxy host” field (5) (You can find them in your account on our website, by going to Settings).
- In the “HTTP proxy port” field (6) enter one of the following ports: 3129 or 8080 or 81.
- In the next 2 fields (“HTTP proxy username” (7) and “HTTP proxy password” (8)) enter your VPN username and password. You can find them in your account on our website, by going to Settings.
That’s all, you are connected to our proxy and can watch your favorite shows.
Popular tutorials like this
VPN and Smart DNS Services
Protect online privacy, secure your connection and access blocked websites
Try CactusVPN For Free