How to Set Up Proxy on Android Mobile Network
In this tutorial we will show you how to set up Proxy on Android Mobile Network but first let’s see what are our requirements.
In order to set up the Proxy on Android Mobile Network you will need:
- A CactusVPN account. If you don’t have one you can try our services for free.
- Your Proxy username, password and Proxy server address. You can find them in your account on our website, by going to your service details.
Go step-by-step through following instructions:
- Go to your Android System Settings & tap on “Network & Internet” (1).
- Tap on “Mobile network” (2).
- Tap on “Advanced” (3).
- Tap on “Access Point Names” (4).
- Tap on the APN you are currently using (5).
- Enter the IP address (6) and port (7) of the Proxy server you want to use. You can find all the available servers and ports in your account on our website, by going to “Services” and clicking on “Manage” on the plan you use.
Enter your VPN username and password (8). Make sure you use your VPN username and password and NOT the website account credentials (What is the difference?).
- Save the changes (9).
- Turn off then turn on mobile data.
- Open your web browser and enter your VPN username and password (10) and tap on “Log In” (11).
Popular tutorials like this
VPN and Smart DNS Services
Protect online privacy, secure your connection and access blocked websites
Try CactusVPN For Free