How to Set Up Proxy on Android Wi-Fi
In this tutorial we will show you how to set up Proxy on Android Wi-Fi but first let’s see what are our requirements.
In order to set up the Proxy on Android Wi-Fi you will need:
- A CactusVPN account. If you don’t have one you can try our services for free.
- Your Proxy username, password and Proxy server address. You can find them in your account on our website, by going to Settings.
Go step-by-step through following instructions:
- Go to your Android Settings & tap on “Wi-Fi” (1).
- Tap and hold on your network for a few seconds and choose “Modify Network” (2).
- Tap on “Proxy” (3) and choose “Manual” (4).
- Enter the IP address (5) and port (6) of the Proxy server you want to use. You can find them in your account on our website, by going to Settings.
Tap on “Save” (7).
- Open your web browser and enter your VPN username and password (8). You can find them in your account on our website, by going to Settings. Make sure you use your VPN username and password and NOT the website account credentials (What is the difference?).
Tap on “Log In” (9).
Popular tutorials like this
VPN and Smart DNS Services
Protect online privacy, secure your connection and access blocked websites
Try CactusVPN For Free